Can You Get Away With Murder?
You are a highly skilled hitman commisioned to assassinate billionaire William Eldridge. You manage to infiltrate a party thrown in his honor, hoping this will prove to be the perfect opportunity to accomplish your mission.
Your main goal is to procure a weapon, eliminate the target, dispose of the body properly and ultimately manage to get away, leaving no evidence that can be traced back to you.
You have 90 minutes, but so does your fiercest competitor.
Will you be able to complete your mission as well as dodge your opponent’s efforts to slow you down?
Duration: 90 minutes
Game type: Story based (all puzzles fully integrated in story), very immersive
– 12 main + 18 bonus challenges
No. of rooms: 2 + additional common area (can be adjusted to 4 + common area)
– min. 20-25 square meters for each room
– min. 10-15 square meters for common area
Cost of concept: 2100 USD
The concept sale fee includes:
A detailed presentation of the concept:
– General description of the theme
– Intro story: the short story that must be told to all players before the game
– Mission of the game
– Room soundtrack guide: what we use and a list of other suggestions
– Room advertising guide: how to market the game on website and social media platforms
– Room decoration guide: list of all items you’ll be needing for the room (furniture, lighting, wallpapers, carpets, curtains, props etc.)
– Guide for post-game photos: what props to include in order to make your client photos more appealing, how/where to take the photos, what text to include on social media platforms, how to frame photos etc.
– Concept graphics: phots for website, frames for clients pictures, photos used for advertising
A detailed presentation of the game:
– A PDF Walkthrough that incorporates all the puzzles
– A VIDEO Walkthrough that incorporates all the puzzles
– Room Sketch: where and how to place everything
– 3D room plan, adapted to your location (if accurate floor plans are provided)
– Game graphics: all photos and graphics used in the actual game
– Room reset sheet: a useful guide for the Game Master to reset the game in a quick and organised manner
If you are interested in this concept or you want more details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org