Two competing detective agencies have just undertook the case of their lifetime. A notorious billionaire and oil magnate has vanished without a trace and so far no one has been able to discover any leads.
Suspecting some foul play is involved, both agencies seek to untangle the mysteries surrounding this strange case and take the credits for the best, most efficient agency in the country.
Racing against each other, both teams seek to solve the case first.
How much energy will be put into the actual investigation and how much into sabotaging and impairing each other?
Duration: 90 minutes
Game type: Story based (all puzzles fully integrated in story), very immersive
– 12 main + 11 bonus challenges
No. of rooms: 2 + additional common area (can be adjusted to 4 + common area)
– min. 20-25 square meters for each room
– min. 10-15 square meters for common area
Cost of concept: 1500 USD (1350 EUR)
The concept sale fee includes:
A detailed presentation of the concept:
– General description of the theme
– Intro story: the short story that must be told to all players before the game
– Mission of the game
– Room soundtrack guide: what we use and a list of other suggestions
– Room advertising guide: how to market the game on website and social media platforms
– Room decoration guide: list of all items you’ll be needing for the room (furniture, lighting, wallpapers, carpets, curtains, props etc.)
– Guide for post-game photos: what props to include in order to make your client photos more appealing, how/where to take the photos, what text to include on social media platforms, how to frame photos etc.
– Concept graphics: phots for website, frames for clients pictures, photos used for advertising
A detailed presentation of the game:
– A PDF Walkthrough that incorporates all the puzzles
– A VIDEO Walkthrough that incorporates all the puzzles
– Room Sketch: where and how to place everything
– 3D room plan, adapted to your location (if accurate floor plans are provided)
– Game graphics: all photos and graphics used in the actual game
– Room reset sheet: a useful guide for the Game Master to reset the game in a quick and organised manner
If you are interested in this concept or you want more details, contact us at email@example.com