A Christmas Carol
The fate of your little town lays in the greedy, avaricious hands of Ebenezer Scrooge, one of the most unpleasant people you could ever meet.
You and your friends have tried over and over to change his mind, but nothing seems to work. Your last resort is to use magic an invoke the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future to show Scrooge the concequences of his actions.
But beware, you must succeed in under 60 minutes, or Scrooge’s fate (and the whole town’s for that matter) will be forever sealed.
Duration: 60 minutes
Game type: Story based (all puzzles fully integrated in story), very immersive
– 12 puzzles
– dexterity-skill, technological, thinking
No. of rooms: concept available only as multi-room (min. 2 rooms, max. 3)
– min. 25-30 square meters
Cost of concept: 500 USD / 470 EUR
The concept sale fee includes:
A detailed presentation of the concept:
– General description of the theme
– Intro story: the short story that must be told to all players before the game
– Mission of the game
– Room soundtrack guide: a list of suggestions
– Room advertising guide: how to market the game on website and social media platforms
– Room decoration guide: list of suggested items you’ll be needing for the room (furniture, lighting, wallpapers, carpets, curtains, props etc.)
– Guide for post-game photos: what props to include in order to make your client photos more appealing, how/where to take the photos, what text to include on social media platforms, how to frame photos etc.
A detailed presentation of the game:
– A PDF Walkthrough that incorporates all the puzzles
– Basic Building & Assembling Sketch: a guide on how to build/assemble each puzzle
– Room Sketch: where and how to place everything
– 3D room plan, adapted to your location (if accurate floor plans are provided)
If you are interested in this concept or you want more details, contact us at email@example.com